Making the change to ‘Wellness’
Ok so by now you know my story and why I chose Young Living. Congratulations you’re within reach of the amazing starter kit and lifetime membership to a company who is 100% pure and healthy for your family!
First things first! Choosing your team is the most important decision you are going to make, and here’s why…
When you get your kit, you will have questions and you want to make sure you have the right resources at your fingertips. Your kit has 11 amazing oils, all with very different properties, and knowing how to use them makes all the difference. Also, there is are so many amazing oils available to us and knowing how to order them, use them, and how to maximize your purchases is very important.
Then there is the business side. Having a great team behind you can make such a difference in your first few months. Having leaders who were where you are, only a few years ago, able to tell you what worked for them and what didn’t is a resource you cant put a price on!
My team has 5 Facebook groups with 1000+ members. Each group is designed for different purposes. Member Training, Oil Education, All thing business, Recipes and so much more! The energy from these people keeps me excited, motivated, and up-to-date on all things oils! If you’d like to join our team please click here.
Now its time to talk about your membership Premium Starter kit. When your box arrives be prepared, it’s a very exciting moment! Inside your box you will find your diffuser in a separate within the shipping box. Open it up, follow the directions and set it up! Water and everything. Then open your oils box. Take out your Lavender and your Frankincense. Diffuse 2 drops Frank and 3 drops Lavender while you explore the rest of your kit.
In Canada, these are the oils you will find:
- Lavender – By now you are probably surrounded in the calming effects of Lavender. Before I found Young Living I HATED the smell of Lavender. Well I hated the smell of synthetic, perfume Lavender. I had no idea that real Lavender was earthy, beautiful and so effective. Now I don’t go a single day with our rolling it on me and diffusing it in one of my evening blends!
- Promote sleep
- Topical relief for minor burns and cuts
- Allergy relief
- Bug repellent
- Cooling (Fever)
- Anxiety and depression
- Diaper rash
Honestly, when in doubt, use Lavender! It’s a must have and is gentle for kids and babies with proper dilution.
- Peppermint – If you suffer from headaches you may have heard about the power of peppermint. I love adding it to my lip gloss tube for added tingle and freshness!
- Headache relief
- Focus and memory
- Supports healthy digestion
- Cooling (fever)
- Freshens breath
- Energy booster
- Supports respiratory function
- Lemon – Fun fact: It takes 75 lemons to produce 1 15ml bottle of Lemon essential oil! Its another MUST HAVE oil. Lemon (+ or vitality) is great in beverages, salad dressings, and is a great produce washer. Just add a few drops to a sink full of produce and soak for a few minutes! Produce comes out clean and flavors are enhanced!
- Mood boosting/uplifting
- Degreaser (works to remove sticker residue, crayon, and permanent marker off walls and surfaces)
When used topically, stay out of the sun for 12 hours! Also, Citrus oils dissolve plastics souse glass containers and bottle only.
- Frankincense – Oh I could write a small book on ‘Frank’! Another oil used for almost everything! With over 52 references in the bible (one being a gift to baby Jesus), you know its good!
- Great for the skin! Add a couple drops to your moisturizer and see the anti-aging properties work in a couple weeks!
- Emotional balance
- Brain health
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Mental Fatigue
- And so so so much more! Google it! Frank is AMAZING!
- Panway – Basically the best blend for the athlete! Panway helps speed recovery in the muscles and providing soothing relief of aches and pains due to its anti-inflammatory properties!
- Muscle recovery
- Bone pain
- Bumps and bruises
- Speeds healing of injuries
- RC – This blend supports the respiratory system. A support for those days you want to hide under covers with a cup of tea and a box of tissues!
- Cold relief
- Flu relief
- Allergy relief
- Congestion relief
- Sore throat
- Bone spurs
- Thieves – This oil is a MUST! Highly antiviral and antiseptic properties! Great to protect the body from illness and supporting the immune system! Used by thieves in England to protect them from the plague when stealing from the sick and dying, this blend has been passed down from generation to generation!
- Sore throat
- Gum disease
- Cold sores
- Canker sores
- Slivers/splinters (pulls to surface)
- Purification – Powerful antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal and sanitizing properties! I use this oil in my homemade carpet refresh powder, a few drops on a cotton ball in my diaper pail and garbage can, and a few drops diffused to rid the air of odors!
Common uses (besides the ones mentioned above)
- Bug repellent
- Neutralizing poison in bites (spiders, bees, wasps, hornets)
- Sterilizing wounds, cuts and scrapes
- Digize – Tummy troubles? Digize has your back! Add this to a roller with a carrier oil and apply to your stomach (I roll it around my belly button) and within minutes you will feel it working! The smell, well its not a favorite… but when you let this oil go to work for you, the smell wont matter! Also adding peppermint helps with digestion and also helps the smell!
- Stomach cramps
- Heart burn
- Copaiba – Supports the bodies natural response to irritation and pain. Also boosts the properties of other oils when blended! Gentle oil to use on everyone in the house with proper dilution!
- Muscle aches
- Add to other oils to increase effectiveness of the oils its paired with
- Northern Lights Black Spruce – Im going to be honest, when I got my kit this was my least utilized. It sat there, unopened for a long time. Why would I want my house to smell like spruce trees? Well, let me tell you… combined with lavender, it is a grounding blend that will lull you to sleep in no time! Use in meditation to transport your mind to nature!
- Emotionally unblocking
- Courage inducing
- Immune system support
- Endocrine system support
- Hormone support
- Wound care
- Sinus support
- Respiratory support
There you have it! The incredible oils you will find in your kit! All bottles are 5ml bottles (90 drops), so they will last a very long time!
Other items you will find in your kit include:
- Thieves hand sanitizer
- NingXia Red samples
- A roller filament to turn any of your new essential oils into an easy to apply roller bottle (I suggest Panway)
- A product Guide
- Resource material
- Sample bottles and description cards for easy sharing
All of this would retial for over $500 but the Premium starter kit will only cost you $199.75 and this is comes with a lifetime membership to shop Young Living for wholesale price!
Ready to join my team? Click here to get started right away! You will receive a message from me and my contact information so that I can support you every step of the way!